The App provides three walking tours of King’s Lynn enabling visitors of Norfolk a chance to explore and discover more about the historic town and its wealth of heritage sites and attractions.
Visit King’s Lynn Town Hall and unlock an additional tour of the Town Hall and Gaol House. Discover the stories of the seafarers, explorers, merchants, mayors, magistrates and miscreants who have shaped King’s Lynn.
Included in the App:
- Three walking tours of King’s Lynn taking in over 40 points of interest, heritage sites and attractions, including the Town Hall complex one of two medieval guildhalls in King’s Lynn, the area’s oldest church, the largest chapel in the country and Lynn Museum the home of Seahenge, a bronze age timber monument found on the North Norfolk Coast.
- The chance to browse different places of interest at home before your visit or after when you may wish to share your experience with others.
- Visit the Stories of Lynn exhibition and unlock extra audio content associated the wider Town Hall complex, including The Gaol House and historic first floor spaces, which include the Card Room, Assembly Room, Stone Hall, Court Room and Retiring Room.
- All tours include descriptive audio content and dramatic audio re-enactments.
- The App includes fun interactive features: Reveal the past, share your selfies, and a try the quiz, with a downloadable certificate on completion.
Download the app and begin to discover the remarkable history of King’s Lynn!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- 179.3 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it