What is a Story Map?
“Esri Story Maps are web applications that let authors combine beautiful maps with narrative text, striking images, and multimedia, including video.” - ESRI.com
Features of StoryBook include:
• Instant access to thousands of custom interactive story maps
• View regularly updated featured stories.
• Video integration – View videos within story maps
• The ability to save stories for offline use (perfect for when you are travelling to far away locations)
• Location based services that show you the exact coordinates of each location on a story.
• Navigation that displays how far each location is from you and exactly how to get there (if possible)
- 82.8 MB
- Update Date:
- GP One Consulting Pty Ltd
Safe to Download