* Be in control of your diabetes with just a quick tap
* See your average readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
* Connect your iHealth Glucometer and monitor your blood glucose readings
* Connect your Fitbit, Jawbone or any of the popular health devices to track your weight.
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concerns.
You can now enter and track your blood pressure within Sugar Sense. Simply click the orange plus button and enter your blood pressure reading. Track and improve how your blood pressure correlates with your blood sugar level!
Please continue to send your feedback and thank you for using Sugar Sense :)
(with bug fixes)
Sugar Sense was selected as one of the favorite apps by Diabetes Forecast, the leading publication for the American Diabetes Association. Many thanks to all of you who use the app and have sent suggestions for us to continually make Sugar Sense better. We are always looking for ways to improve so please keep the feedback coming. Just send a note within Sugar Sense from the slide out menu (App Support) or send an email to email@example.com.
With this update, check out our new ultra quick 4-question survey so we can better understand your knowledge of diabetes to help you improve.
As with every update, we also did some bug fixes and performance improvements. Stay tuned for some awesome updates very soon.
THANK YOU for using Sugar Sense!
Also fixed an issue with syncing to Apple Health. Thank you for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience!
- Carb tracking is easier than ever! Log what you’re eating by simply estimating whether your meal was low, medium or high in carbs. Great with grams? Don’t worry, we also support logging carbs in grams. You can set which way you prefer to log carbs in your settings.
Write data to Apple Health
- You can now send your blood glucose readings to the Apple Health app. This was a highly requested feature, and thank you all for the feedback!
* Quickly see if your blood sugar level is in range
* Easily view your estimated HbA1C Level (so there are no more surprises!)
* Get quick insights about your blood glucose levels over your past 7 Days, 14 Days, 30 Days, 90 Days (impress your doctor on your next visit with these insights!)
NEW: See how your daily lifestyle (food and fitness) impacts your blood sugar levels. Balancing what you eat and your physical activity are key to managing diabetes:
* Track your steps walked and try and hit your daily goal
* Track the number of carbs you eat daily and see if you are within your budget limit
- Logging your medication is easier than ever with our new personalized treatments preferences.
- Stay on track with measuring your blood sugar by setting up reminders based on your own schedule.
- 99.4 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it