• Periodic table featuring 118 elements and 10 classifications
• Card for each element showing name, symbol, number, atomic weight, classification, occurrence in nature, phase (at room temperature), phonetic pronunciation, name origin and discovery details
• Voice-assisted name pronunciations
• Names, Numbers, Symbols, Locations or Classifications
• Multiple choice or type in the answer (Classifications is MC only)
• Locations is a puzzle quiz in which you put each element into its correct spot in the periodic table.
• Easy, medium or hard levels for Names, Numbers & Symbols
• By classification groups or all elements for Locations & Classifications
With no in-app purchases or ads, this is an excellent tool for the individual student or for an entire class.
- 334.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Atomic Imagination
Safe to Download