This iPhone/iPad app gives live access to client and project data, ensuring you're fully informed whether in our out of the office and making best use of your time ensuring projects progress smoothly. Entering time and expenses along with receipt photos ensures costs are entered quickly, allowing prompt recharging and ensuring you're not burdened with this task each time you get back to the office.
NOTE: This app connects to your existing Synergist system and you will need to know its public internet address (see instructions below). If you do not have access to an existing Synergist system, please feel free to download the app and connect to our demo system (required login details are contained within the app) to see the functionality available.
• Dashboard summary of hours entered for the last 4 weeks
• Quick time entry via a weekly or daily interface
• Add "work done" notes to timesheet entries
• Duplicate timesheet lines for fast entry of repeated activities
• View of calendar bookings with fast timesheet
• Quick creation of expense sheets and lines
• Add photos of expense receipts from camera for quick approval
• Duplicate lines and sheets for fast entry of repeated expense claims
Client & Contact Information
• Client list with customisable views
• Address with one click link to Map with directions
• Phone numbers
• Email address with one click email creation
• List of activities involving that contact
• Opportunities and jobs for that contact
• Customisable lists of activities
• Drill-down view of activity details
Opportunities & Jobs
• Customisable lists of jobs and opportunities
• Job list including thermometers showing job status
• Visibility of job quote, estimate and costs incurred
For Synergist users wishing to use the iPhone/iPad App:-
You will need:-
1. Your Synergist login username & password
2. The public IP address or name which will allow the App to communicate with your Synergist server. Your Synergist system administrator will provide you with this information.
3. The port number to use for the App to communicate with your Synergist server. Your Synergist system administrator will provide you with this information.
4. Is SSL to be used or not for the communication with your Synergist server? Your Synergist system administrator will provide you with this information.
Setup information for Synergist system administrators:-
The Synergist iPhone/iPad App has the following requirements to function:-
1. A working Synergist System server. The Synergist version must be 11 or later.
2. A communication path to the Synergist server from an iPhone/iPad, via the Internet. If you have already made your Synergist server available on the Internet for the purposes of remote working for your web browser users, then no further configuration will be required.
To make your Synergist Web server available on the Internet, it is necessary to configure your office router/firewall to allow a specific “port” through. Here is an article which explains “port forwarding”
http://www.howtogeek.com/66214/how-to-forward-ports-on-your-router Ideally your office router/firewall should be allocated a “fixed” public address as this will stop the address from changing. You may require the services of an IT resource to get these configurations done.
If you wish to use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to make the communications path more secure, then a SSL certificate will also be required for your Synergist server. Here is a link to our knowledgebase article about this http://kb.synergist.co.uk/article/AA-00443/0/
- 76.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Synergist Express Ltd
Safe to Download