It enables quick and updated overview of the balance of the most important “items” on dashboards.
It enables to send photos of receipts, invoices, or other documents directly to your accountant.
HELIOS One provides you with quick overview of the balance of finances, payables, receivables, and amount of VAT of each company separately, fully supported by the Slovak and Czech legislation.
HELIOS One will help all tradesmen, who need to have immediate on-line overview of the condition of their business and accounting.
It is necessary that both the tradesman and his/her accountant work in HELIOS One and use “double sided operation” for full value utilisation of the application.
Dashboards of the application T-cloud HELIOS One enable more detailed overview of the condition of your business and accounting. They are automatically updated in real time while the accountant processes individual documents.
• the dashboard shows the entire sum of finances in home currency,
• green colour for plus balance of finances, red colour for minus balance of finances,
• a financial overview of all accounts, in cashiers and in all currencies,
• a financial overview by accounts and in totals,
• colour differentiation of home currency for quick orientation;
• the dashboard shows total sum of payables always in the colour of the prevailing type of the payable,
• green colour for payables within the maturity period, red colour for payables after the maturity period,
• a financial overview necessary for payment of purchased services or goods to suppliers,
• a summary overview of payables both within and after the maturity period,
• a detailed list of the biggest creditors according to the maturity period;
• the dashboard shows total sum of receivables always in the colour of the prevailing type of the receivable,
• green colour for receivables within the maturity period, red colour for receivables after the maturity period,
• expected finances for invoices issued, i.e., expected payments from customers,
• a summary overview of receivables both within and after the maturity period
• a detailed list of the biggest debtors according to the maturity period;
• the dashboard shows the actual balance of VAT in the following VAT return,
• green colour for the sum of VAT, which shall be returned, red colour for VAT to be paid,
• separate display of actual VAT return,
• separate display of opened VAT returns;
• Documents are storage of all scanned documents (receipts or invoices) intended to be sent to the accountant directly into the HELIOS One system.
• Making photo of a document directly from the menu of the application.
• The photo is automatically saved according to a date and time of taking the photo.
• Possibility to add notes to each document for fast identification.
• Possibility of immediate sending of photos of documents made in this way to the accountant.
• Immediate display of the sent photo at the accountant´s for posting.
• Possibility of deleting individual or all transferred documents.
• Possibility to set the Czech or Slovak legislation.
• Display of access and log-in data of the user.
• Display and choice selection of own companies.
• Possibility to delete transported photos of documents.
• Registration in the mobile application through the same log-in and password created at the registration.
The application is designed for users of the information system HELIOS One, who use smartphones Apple with iOS7 version or higher.
To use the application you need to have an active Internet connection via WiFi or data services provided by the mobile phone operator.
- 2.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Asseco Solutions, a.s. (SK)
Safe to Download