1. They are free.
2. With pixel perfect touch on each of the chess squares. Simply drag and drop and TADA, the piece goes where you expect.
3. 102 puzzles of chess magic with updates coming soon.
4. Chess is good for the mind AND soul.
5. The app is FAST with no lag and it looks good!
6. Fabiano Caruana is going to kick Carlsen's butt in the World Chess Championship.
7. Chess puzzles are wonderful for spatial development and so much FUN.
8. The developer knows a Bulgarian woman who loves yogurt.
9. Finally, for the love of coffee. Drink a cup and enjoy!!
Where is the Mate in One?
Find it before time expires.
An honestly great way to increase chess acumen for novices, amateurs and even the pros.
On November 9th, 2018 the World Chess Championship starts, between Magnus Carlsen and Fabiano Cuarana. I predict Cuarana will win in an upset, lets see if I am correct!
- 34.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Andrew London
Safe to Download