“The Machines may be Apple's most impressive augmented-reality showcase yet” - Eurogamer
“If you've only got enough money to spend on one AR game, then I'd probably make it this one.” - Pocket Gamer
“The Machines is a perfect example of the future of AR” - Macworld
“A must have ARKit game—Highly recommended and definitely worth its asking price!” - AR Critic
In The Machines, battle your friends in a breathtaking augmented reality world. Experience 3D sound, graphics, and gameplay like never before.
Use powerful abilities and perspective-based tactics to destroy your enemy's base and climb the global leaderboard.
Victory or defeat depends on your skills, strategic thinking, and ability to maneuver yourself and your troops in battle.
The Machines uses advanced technology to push the boundaries of visual fidelity. The battlefield has over 1.2 million polygons and uses 4k assets and physics-based rendering to bring you a beautifully immersive game.
3D SPATIAL AUDIO
Your position in the real world affects the audio you hear. Move closer for louder action or disappear behind a rock and audio bounces off, just like in real life.
Your physical position is the competitive edge in this augmented reality battlefield. Use super weapons and abilities tactically by aiming your phone and adjusting your position.
Claim your place at the top of the global leaderboards by defeating foes around the world. Outwit your opponents with balanced, strategic gameplay. A single player training mode is also available to gain experience.
Add friends via a unique invite link and challenge them directly to battle! Play against each other on the same table or anywhere in the world. See who is the champion on your friends leaderboard.
**If you enjoying playing the game, please consider leaving a review on the App Store. We really appreciate it!**
Follow us on Twitter: @DirectiveGames
Follow us on Facebook: @DirectiveGames
Want to discuss a new feature? Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/w4GdRVc
• Fixed a problem where long player names would get cut truncated
• Updated device profile to accommodate recently released devices
Also, with ARKit 2, plane detection is faster and more accurate. Well lit and non-reflective surfaces are needed for optimal AR tracking.
• Camera permission check handles more scenarios
• Adjust UI layout iPhone X
• Themed lobby for Chinese New Year
• UI Fixes for iPhone X
• Improved AI
• Improved OMS deployment logic
• Improved stability under bad network condition
• Fixed some user interface issues on iPhone X
• Updated translations
• Improved icons for OMS and super weapons
• Added leaderboard scores to the friends list
• Two new Machines are now unlockable. With brand new abilities, Nightcore and HEEVR should add a whole new dimension to gameplay.
• Nightcore is an elegant, long range death machine, designed for quick decisive kills. Her skill with a sniper rifle is unmatched amongst Machines.
• H.E.E.V.R., or Hostile Environment Exploration Vehicle Repair, is a loyal and rugged explorer that will keep your machines in good repair.
• Hero selection - tap on your Machines in the lobby to enter selection mode. Read about each unique Machine and try them all in battle.
• Superweapon changes- The superweapon now charges when you kill enemy heroes, instead of drawing from general combat points. We felt players shouldn’t need to make a choice between using OMS and the super weapon.
• Friends battles are here! Now you can invite friends and challenge them directly from your friends list.
• Friends leaderboard- see who’s top dog amongst your friends on this new friends-only leaderboard.
• Game fully translated to Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian.
- We've also fixed an issue where entering your name sometimes did not let you proceed into the game.
If you would like your favorite bug to get squashed, please email at email@example.com. It will get done.
The community is growing fast and we appreciate players support, it has been great so far. Please consider also leaving a rating/review in the App Store, we would really appreciate!!
• Added system menu with access to tutorials
• Support for Game Center save games to ensure you don't lose your progress and can move your game to another device
• Allow you to scale the size of the world to better fit your table, floor, bed, etc.
• Added on-screen notification for when your heroes re-deploy
• Added on-screen notification and direction indicator for when your towers are under attack
• Added on-screen notification and direction indicator for when your base is under attack
• Added on-screen notification and direction indicator for when your towers are destroyed
• Improved visuals for the OMS icons
• Improved siege tower weapons VFX
• Updated message box design
• Clarified scoring and updated End of Match display
• All towers plus the core now count towards the match result
• Updated graphics for siege towers next to the base
• Several crash fixes, stability and performance improvements
Please note that this version is not multi-player compatible with previous versions.
As always, please reach out directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion and comments, we love to hear from the community as it helps us make the game better! And yes - let us know about any sneaky bug so that we can fix it promptly.
If you are enjoying the game please consider leaving a rating/review on the App Store. We would really appreciate!
* Fixed a problem where some players would get stuck in the tutorial.
* Fixed the tutorial "next" button click region.
* Add a system menu (the three lines on the top left) for accessing replay of the tutorial.
* Fixed a crash related to devices getting too hot.
* Fixed issue where your heroes might disappear after a crash.
* Improved AR alignment detection UX.
* The deployed OMS is now colored to match each team.
* Optimized assets to improve performance, especially on older devices.
* Reduced lag in off-screen UI indicator.
* If the battle time runs out, use the number of destroyed siege towers (the two towers closest to your base) to decide the winner. If it's still a draw, display it as such.
* Spawn minions from an additional location on the map so you don't have to wait as long for help.
* Reduced multiplayer cap to player level 3.
* Reduced difficulty for the first couple of single player matches.
* Nerfed the super weapon damage values a bit, they were too powerful.
* Add a notification if you haven't allowed the game to access the camera.
* You can now view information about your heroes by tapping them in the lobby.
* Please take a moment to give a rating/review or update a previous review if this solves a problem for you! We are working hard to build the community and having your support means a lot to us.
- 911.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Directive Games
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it