Habren is queen now, thanks to you, Hero! However, King Locrinus' brother has challenged her right to the throne. He's taken Madden's two sons under his control and assembled an army to fight Habren. Merlin holds the key to the future and would protect her but he's besieged by an opposing faction of wizards. He calls once more on your skill and daring, Hero. It's your mission to make order out of chaos and save the Queen.
Celtic Queen is the second installment of the Celtic Rift series.
To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Matras harbor and talk to captain Verra, then select "Celtic Queen" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 35 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion.
The Quest Classic - Celtic Queen has been developed by Zarista Games (www.catacomber.com) and was adapted to iPhone by Redshift.
- Calm the Spirits quest from Attack from Asteroids can now be failed by ghoul in the Hall of Air Magic.
- The gold statue in Cairns of Brehon can be got by breaking a wall near it.
- Parkway's Pounder added. Can be bought in shops that sell better weapons.
- One Eye's Eye is no longer sellable in jewelry shops but Phredd sells it.
- Ironpinata's Amulet added - it can be bought in "better" jewelry shops.
- The player can now teleport out of Kamber's Stronghold.
- Phredd now sells Fly Pie.
- A small bug with Kamber fixed.
- Wise Woman in Slayer's Forest now sells Speakeasy Leaves.
- Phredd will help the player open the door in the Enclave First Floor that's guarded by a riddle, for a price. There is another way to open it as well.
- The player can now solve the LordofMithria's quest for a price.
- Noria's Amulet added - it can be bought in "better" jewelry stores.
- Fiddler's Arrows added - they can be bought in "better" shops that sell arrows.
- 24.4 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download