*Must be used in conjunction with the Shade Store WiFi Bridge available at theshadestore.com/motors
* Compatible with The Shade Store’s motorized shades, blinds and draperies
* Set up to 30 shade configurations including grouping by room and at various predetermined heights
* Includes scheduling functionality
* Allows user to position the shade or group of shades
* The user can control window treatments at multiple locations without being at the home
2, Fix some bugs
Shade position orientation has been changed from 0% referencing the closed position to reference 0% as the Open position, for consistency in position reports in APP, and pending iOT platform integration releases.
NOTE: May require existing users to update the position referenced in any previously created scenes in their app account.
A “Pop Up” note has been added to the App builds that will display on first load of the APP after update, to notify users to change their scene positions for percentage position changes.
2.App Feature Enhancements
- Improved reloading time when reopening APP when running in background.
- Remote pairing instructions page updated to notify users that motors cannot be paired suing the “0” or “Group” channels.
- Hub pairing page updated to notify users they must be connected to the Wi-Fi network SSID they wish to pair the hub to.
- Shortened Remote Pairing “detect” screen to 6 seconds for faster pairing sequence.
Favorite scene icons now match the scene icon associated with the scene.
2 Ability to remove hub association from location even if hub isn't connected to wifi
3 UPDATE APP to enable time sync between phone & HUB
2, Guest user name now default to user email address.
3, Removed Icon of Barbeque "grill" from Rooms.
4, Changed terminology within app.
- 16.2 MB
- Update Date:
- The Shade Store, LLC.
Safe to Download