Subscribe to The Spectator app on a monthly basis and receive a one month FREE trial.
- The Spectator app is free to download. Purchase single editions or subscribe to The Spectator app and receive a one-month FREE trial.
- Read each issue every Thursday morning before it goes on sale in the shops.
- Download the magazine and read it offline, on the move.
- Each issue is supplemented by our Spectator podcast. Move seamlessly within the app between the two.
- Navigate the app easily using the contents bar and skip to your favourite section.
- Share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Store and access your back issues or store individual articles in your personalised scrapbook.
YOUR APP SUBSCRIPTION
You can purchase an auto-renewable subscription directly from iTunes. The subscription will include the current issue as well as every new issue.
A single issue for £4.99
A rolling monthly subscription for £8.99 every month.
An annual subscription for £89.99.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
A subscription through iTunes is only valid for The Spectator app and does not entitle you to additional digital content available on The Spectator website.
‘British magazines are awful (The Spectator excepted)’ – New York Observer
- Various design changes in order to make your overall experience more enjoyable
- Log into The Spectator app using your Spectator web site login
- 34.1 MB
- Update Date:
- The Spectator (1828) Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it