Tofu generates one-time passwords to help you protect your online accounts. These passwords are used together with your normal password when you sign into services like Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and GitHub.
Tofu works with all services that provide two-factor authentication using the HOTP and TOTP algorithms. It does not require a network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
- Scan the QR code your issuer provides to automatically add your account.
- Search your accounts by name to quickly find the one you're looking for.
- Support for both counter-based and time-based one-time passwords with 6 or 8 digits using the SHA1, SHA256, and SHA512 algorithms.
- Requires no network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
- All your account details are safely stored in the iOS keychain.
Tofu is open source and free software licensed under the ISC license. The source code is available for review and modification on https://github.com/calleerlandsson/tofu.
- 16.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Calle Erlandsson
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it