-Update Trip button now states the action/type of update
-Added Leg Type and Leg Number to container/chassis
-Changed Update Container bottom label to Update Equipment to be more encompassing
-New notification when a new trip is assigned
-Driver can define LB or KG when updating load or tare weight
-Ability to display full Street Address of Pickup and Delivery location on the trip information without having to click on View Details from Accepted and Active Trip.
-Ability to display Customer Reference field on Accepted and Active Trip screens.
• For Signature Capture required feature, removed Go Back button so that the only option is for the driver to submit signature.
• For Assigned trips, verbiage changed from Acknowledge to Accepted.
• Change field label from Live/Drop to Move Type to accommodate more move types.
• Added new field for Yard Location which will pull in the Row and Slot stored on the dispatch leg, if in TMS version.
• Added a new field for Appointment Number, if in TMS version.
• Fix picture taking on Doc Scan screen.
* Make Name, email and Note mandatory on Signature Capture process.
* Fleet Validation when driver updates owned equipment
Bug fixes related to work flow and mandatory field rules.
- 15.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Trinium Technologies
Safe to Download