« Excellent puzzle game [...] with a tactical focus »
« A colourful, enjoyable link-forming puzzler »
« An interesting, solid and pleasant game »
«One of the best puzzle games of the week »
« A complex but fun puzzle game », « Best game of the week »
Inspired by domino and chromino board games, Troisix is reinventing the whole concept and bringing complexity and fun to the next level.
The colors like to play peacefully, stick together and squabble nicely.
But one day, their peace is interrupted by the arrival of the Hungry Ogre. It started to capture colors to eat them afterwards.
The color need you, a born leader to help them defeat this evildoer. They're counting on you!
Complete the 48 levels one by one by judiciously placing the colors and avoiding the traps of the Ogre. That will be the key to success!
• A GameCenter time ranking leaderboard has been added on each level. As of now, play against players from around the world !
• Haptic feedbacks were improved in order to give you more pertinent feedbacks.
• First levels were adjusted to make them easier and an indicator has been added to explain when the ogre will attack.
• Compatibility with newest devices
• We translated the game in Chinese.
- 162.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Gwenn Guihal
Safe to Download