• Our Highlander Orientation 2016 guide features detailed schedules for incoming students and their families, as well as campus maps, session descriptions, a customizable to-do list, and everything you need to know to make this date great. Highlander Orientation is a fun, informative rite of passage – get the guide so you don’t miss a thing!
• Our Guide to UCR 2016-17 features important information about academic life, financial aid, athletics, unique programs, dining, housing, events, involvement opportunities, student resources and services, traditions, policies, parking, and so much more to explore. If you or your parents/guardians have questions, this is the “go to” guide that will probably answer them.
Welcome to the Highlander family! UCR has a reputation for extraordinary diversity, superior value, groundbreaking research, and graduates who succeed (that will be you!). Use these guides to get started on your journey forward.
• A full schedule of Highlander Orientation 2016
• Descriptions of sessions, speakers, and fun activities
• Important contact information
• Social media connections
• A customizable schedule and To-Do list
• Campus maps
• Safety information
• Information on student and parent/guardian services and resources
• Health and wellness resources
• Academic planning calendar
• And more!
- 93.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Guidebook Inc
Safe to Download