== PLEASE NOTE: This application requires an institutional subscription. ==
** CURRENT uCentral subscribers can download content to their iOS device at no cost. **
** To find out if your institution subscribes to uCentral, please contact your librarian or system administrator **
uCentral is the only all-in-one app that delivers the information a clinician or trainee needs at the point of care. uCentral gives libraries and institutions the power to deliver trusted medical reference content, valuable tools, and full-text journal articles directly to their patron’s mobile devices. With uCentral, each institution creates a customized aggregation of quick-reference content and makes it available to all of their patrons.
uCentral includes Prime PubMed, delivering 30+ million articles to your iPhone® and iPad®. With links directly to local holdings, uCentral leverages your library’s journal collection by providing patrons direct access to full-text articles. Lastly, explore the literature like never before with Grapherence® - a revolutionary approach to finding relevant articles visually
More than 30 references are available through uCentral, including:
• Exclusive! Johns Hopkins Guides (ABX, Diabetes, HIV, Psych)
• The Washington Manual
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
• Davis’s Drug Guide
• Taber’s Medical Dictionary
• Red Book from the American Academy of Pediatrics
• Cardiothoracic Surgery E-Book from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
• Universal Index and Full Text Searching – quickly find topics across all references
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites with tagging
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• On-device alerts
• Recently Viewed feature
• Web access
Instructions for current subscribers:
• Install this application to your iOS device
• Open the application and enter your uCentral username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest uCentral content will download to your device.
Content available through uCentral includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Johns Hopkins Guides, Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Taber’s Medical Dictionary, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus, Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, Diseases and Disorders, Clinical Evidence, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, STS Cardiothoracic Surgery E-Book, APSA Pediatric Surgery NaT, Red Book, and more.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
- 12.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it