• Custom keyboards can be used in any other iOS app
• Import and use any custom font into the app
• Support for Unicode 12 standard, which has many new symbols.
• Huge selection of symbols (thousands), in fact all that are available on your device. Database itself actually contains data for all characters (over 136000!).
• Copy characters to clipboard for use in other apps, like web, mail, chat, notes... any iOS app!
• Detailed information on each Unicode character, including encodings, extra info, similar characters and availability in fonts
• Extensive gesture support for smooth workflow!
• Drag and drop support on iPad!
• Notepad with customizable keyboards, for your often-used characters and for copying several characters at once. Great for casual writing, too!
• Custom keyboards can be used in any iOS app
• Share your custom keyboards with your friends!
• Quick access to many groups of commonly used symbols!
• Search for characters by name, hexadecimal codepoint or glyph! Find similar and related characters instantly!
• Great support for iPad multitasking - works great together with other apps
• Streamlined design, specifically optimized for each device. Support for all device orientations and Retina display.
• Fully tested on latest iOS
• Support for Backspace, New line, Shift and Alternate special keys on custom keyboards.
• Custom keyboard sizes up to 6x16=96 keys.
• View extended character descriptions on Wikipedia, unicode.org charts or Emojipedia right from inside the app!
• Copy glyphs as PDF graphics or PNG images
• Sections of favourite and recently copied characters
• One universal application works on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
• Reference booklet of characters available on modern computers! Paper Unicode maps are over 1000 pages long!
• Developers: see which characters are available on your iOS device!
• Great for scientific, mathematical and physics notation, handles many superscripts, subscripts and other symbols!
• Excellent for phonetic notation!
• Perfect for writing Unicode poetry!
• Awesome for making interesting app names!
• HTML entity names for relevant characters
• UNIHAN english definitions for CJK ideograms for many characters
• Flick left and right for next and previous characters in detail view
• Bug fixes
• Bug fixes
• Updated fonts: BabelStone Han, Unifont
• Tested on iOS 12
• Custom font support. Just open any font file in Unicode Pad Pro app and use it.
• More font sizes supported in catalogs, like tiny and huge.
• Now you can deselect font in detail view by tapping already checked font. One no longer has to go to the font menu to do this.
• Application shortcuts
• Bug fixes
- 140.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Ziga Kranjec
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it