GET STARTED TODAY:
1. Download the free UTA GoRide mobile app
2. Add payment information
3. Purchase your fare
4. Show the transit operator your active fare ticket or store for later use
- Skip the ticket vending machine
- Purchase your transit fare
- Use your mobile ticket to board transit or store for later use
- Manage your purchases or transit history with the app in Ticket Manager
Getting around Utah is simple with UTA GoRide transit app!
* FrontRunner tickets are now available! FrontRunner is UTA’s commuter rail system. Trains run from Pleasant View to Provo along an 89-mile corridor and serve a total of 16 stations in Weber, Davis and Salt Lake Counties. Stations allow riders to connect to TRAX and bus routes, and most also feature free rider parking and bike lockers.
- 67.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Utah Transit Authority
Safe to Download