VideoLUT also allows you to record videos and take photos using your own imported LUTs. It contains professional editing tools to color grade your videos and images.
What's more, you can also create your own LUTs and share them with other users using QR codes or other apps like Lumafusion.
Whether you're a professional filmmaker or just a casual iPhone photographer, VideoLUT is the perfect app for you!-
Supported LUT formats:
- DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
You can import .cube, .3dl and 512x512 .png LUT tables.
Import or save cube files to iCloud, DropBox, etc. Just use the Admin/Import button in the app.
- Visualize LUTs in 3D
- Export them also as LUT images (.png)
- Share any LUT as .cube 16, 32, 33 (DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT) to the desktop or other apps.
- Import .zip files containing LUT files, unzipping in other apps is unnecessary.
- Match colors from images and build new LUTs.
- RGB, HSL, CMYK, LAB, and Skin Masks and Curves.
- Auto WB and Macbeth chart automatic detection and color correction for images and videos.
- Auto White Balance
- Mackbet table detection and WB correction
- Split Toning
- RGB Curves
- LAB Curves
- HSL Tool
- HSL Curves
- Color Wheels
- Saturation, Brightness, Contrast
- Exposure, Gamma, Highlights, Shadows
- Hue, Temperature, Tint
- Overall Intensity
- Picked Color and Curves Masks.
- Mix 2 LUTs (for example for converting from LOG)
- Filmic Pro LUTS conversion.
- RAW Photo processing
- Adds Presets2 to camera
- Settings in camera
- Camera photo shot 16:9
Be sure to that the chart is visible when you press the Detect button. As usually, you can export the generated color correction as a LUT.
Add favorites presets on Camera.
Wilmer Martinez is a photographer who loves turning NYC into a cyberpunk dystopian city.
Please check his IG for more images: @wilmer.lens
- Fixes a problem when shooting RAW photos.
Settings=>Keep EXIF dates
If you have any issues or feature requests contact directly: email@example.com
Thanks so much to Jean Luc Haurais for the feedback!
Don't hesitate to contact for ideas or issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solves a problem with colors when processing videos
Be aware many third party app will compress your video files affecting how grain is displayed.
I very much appreciate your help, Glenn Upgraded, and Kamalky Laureano!
- Share LUTs to other apps.
Many thanks to Arun Kumar Pandey for requests and improvements!
Direct contact for requests: email@example.com
Added new Wavegod presets by Rahkim Brown, Instagram: @wavegodphotography
Added new Enhance2, Byron, Shelley, Duotone2, Stone, Lomage, and Divided presets.
Some improvements on the waveform.
There is also an "Overall Intensity" in Adjusts but that one affects all adjustments.
This LUT intensity value is also registered in Profiles, in the same way as any adjustment, so if you use profiles just remember that.
- RGB parade in supported devices.
Very grateful to all of you at the Facebook group! Big thanks to Glenn Upgraded for requesting many of these features.
(if you want to revert to the old order there is a switch in the Settings app, search for VideoLUT)
2. 14 New conversion LUTs proposed by FB group members.
3. Solves a problem when exporting LUTs.
Thanks to all of you that helped with this release: Justin Tran, Rick Yaeger, and Glenn Upgraded.
Please join our FB group if you have not done it yet!
Use these at Adjust->Set->Second LUT when necessary!
If you have any other LUT that you want to be included just send it over!
- Save internally the adjustments as a LUT in a group.
Improvements in Adjust->Split
- Order imported LUTs alphabetically
- Skip resetting when importing videos and images
Marker when an adjustment has changed.
Minor UI fixes.
- Fixes a problem when using imported cubes as "Second LUT"
- Export your LUTs (multiple selections)
- Solves a problem when importing LUTs, thanks @ituber.10
Find them under Presets -> CONVRT. Thanks to FiLMiC, it has been fantastic!
- "Organize" and "Import" have been merged. Now you can create or select a "custom" group and import the LUTs directly to it.
Use "Organize & Import" menu. Big thanks to Ferron Smith for this!
- Fixes a problem with Noise (Grain) in some devices.
- Fixes a problem with Split Tone.
- Fixes a problem with new images thumbnails update in the Media Picker.
Please join the Facebook group if you have problems or requests.
- Double LUT: Now you can apply conversion LUTs to your creative LUTs on the fly! Find this feature under Adjust.
- Long press on the screen to display your original image
- HSL colors sliders (use them as an alternative to HSL curves)
- Keeps the metadata when the original image was a JPEG or HIEC (HIEC is saved as max quality JPEG)
- Shares the images (no just saves to library)
- Exposure slider problem solved. (default value should be zero)
- When exporting LUTs as .cube keeps the name of the original LUT (only adds _16 and _32)
- Vibrance, Vignette, Sharpness and Noise.
- Some improvements in interface.
- Reset everything button.
You can have different folders in the zip but just keep one level (no folders inside folders)
Files inside the folders can be .cube or .3dl
- 4 types of mask
- Balance color wheels
- New LUTS (more LUTs at CINE and 3 new groups of conversions LUTS, specially for handling LOG)
- Some fixes for the lut name when saving the LUTs to the cloud.
You are welcome to join our FB group for requests as I improve and add new features.
All requests will be handled!
Also follow me at Instagram @videolut
+ don't forget to put me some stars here :)
(Use Menu->Adjustments, Opacity slider instead)
- 219.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Update Date:
- Katerina Alieksieienko
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it