This build 5.55:
Fixed in Delivery 5.55:
• Fixed a crash when attempting to open account details for an account with KARMA custom account attributes.
• Karma tasks marked as "Required" could be bypassed without entering a security code.
Previous build 5.54:
• We now support a cash value variance amount on load in reports. Contact VIP to update your Load In report templates.
• Enhanced DEX logic to support proper codes for taxes and surcharges.
• Support for taxing items by the whole ounce. This is typically utilized for a sweetened beverage tax.
• KARMA custom attributes are now supported in the Delivery app. Custom Attributes will appear as rows on the bottom of the account detail screen. The new "+ Add" button on the account details screen will allow users to add new attributes.
• Enter task instructions and photos when assigning new tasks from the Delivery app.
• Fixed issue with counting items sold by the unit on the load in screen.
• Printed names on signatures are now larger for improved readability.
• If using a Zebra printer you now have the option to pause between invoice and report copies. This is configured in the existing print settings screen which can be accessed from any screen that allows printing.
• Other minor bug fixes.