Scanning a code is easy. Just point the Camera app on an iPhone or iPad running iOS 11. You can even scan a QR code within Visual Codes itself, and save them to your own library.
Tap Add Code and select from seven actions: Open Link, Search Web, Compose Email, Add Contact, Map Location, Call Phone Number and Connect to WiFi.
Codes are automatically saved to your library, so you can always find them later. Drag and drop to bring your most-used codes to the top of the list.
Share and print to send codes to friends. Print as Poster to fill the page with a large code, or use Grid mode to fit multiple codes per sheet.
Change up the color palette with four styles; Bright, Default, Subtle and Lilac.
Set a Pinned Code to access your favourite QR code without even launching Visual Codes, through Siri.
Visual Codes works great, looks great, and takes advantage of the latest iOS 11 technologies. Beautiful large headers. Drag and drop integration. Optimized for iPad with Split View and keyboard shortcuts. Rich VoiceOver and Smart Color Invert support. So much more.
- Added a 3D Touch Quick Action shortcut to 'Scan QR Code'.
- Bug fixes addressing some layout issues on iPhone X devices.
- Better error reporting of In-App Purchase related problems.
- New Apple Watch complications add quick launch shortcuts for Visual Codes to your watch face.
- Handoff between Apple Watch and iPhone.
- iPhone X support.
- Bug fixes.
- Added 'Show Password' feature when creating a Connect To WiFi QR code to remove redactions when making a WiFi code. You can now make QR codes for WiFi networks including emoji and other special characters.
- Various bug fixes.
Thanks to everyone who has already used Visual Codes :) Please consider leaving a review in the App Store. It really helps.
- 30.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Benjamin Mayo
- In-App Purchases:
Unlock Share & Print Codes $0.99
Save Scanned Codes $1.99More
Safe to Download