Washtag is must have for every college student, especially male. It will be probably the first time when you'll have to deal with the duties you've never have before. And yes, washing your own socks counts in. You could avoid that by buying a new pair each week, but let's face the facts – you can't afford that.
Our application will provide you with information about treating your clothes on account of:
• whether an item should be machine or hand washed,
• the optimal temperature of water,
• possibility of bleaching,
• dry cleaning.
We know that you love that favorite polo shirt and you're worried if washing won't damage it, but wearing it for two weeks in a row is definitely enough. Nothing bad will happen to your best clothes if you follow the directions on the laundry label.
This user-friendly, time-saving application provides you with all the information you need to do the laundry in a proper way. No need of wasting your energy on learning the meaning of symbols on clothing tags! You have a lot of other things to spend your energy on.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• You take a photo of the care label. The app scans it and matches it with the symbols
database by the algorithm.
• As soon as the application recognizes the symbols, you receive the instructions about washing, drying, ironing and bleaching your clothes.
• You can save your results and name it, so you don’t have to go through the whole procedure again when you have to wash the same item next time.
There's no risk of fail at doing the laundry with Washtag, even if you're a complete rookie! This intuitive tool will make your life simpler and your clothes safe from wrong handling.
Download now to make sure that any polo shirts or evening dresses will not be damaged in washing.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK?
Please contact us at email@example.com
- 19.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it