The Weighfish TD app is a fishing tournament manager for Tournament Director’s use. The Weighfish TD app allows directors to easily record and track everything you need to right at the weigh-in. No more writing by hand or using complicated payout spreadsheets is necessary. You can host your own fishing tournaments or manage your fishing club’s tournaments. This app works alongside the website where the Tournament results will be immediately visible to anyone that wants to see.
Weighfish tracks Tournaments created as a part of a Tournament Series. A Tournament Director first creates a Series, then adds upcoming tournaments to that Series. On Tournament day, simply enter the anglers as they sign up. At the weigh-in, enter their number of fish, fish alive, big fish, and total net weight. Weighfish will automatically calculate their place in the tournament. If the Tournament Director chooses, Weighfish can also determine the Tournament payouts so that doesn’t all have to be figured out by hand after the Tournament is completed. Old tournaments can also be added in the app for history.
The Weighfish App can be used where there is cell service and where there is not. Tournament results entered while the App does not have access to cellular data or Wi-Fi will be uploaded after the App is opened when cell service is better.
Here is a quick rundown of how a Fishing Tournament Director would expect to use the App.
1. Download the App
2. Create an account
3. Log into the App
4. Create a Tournament Series
5. Create a Tournament in that Series
6. Enable Auto-Payouts (and any other features you want) for the Tournament
7. On Tournament morning, as fishermen come to register and pay their entry fee, enter their names in the Tournament (without any weights at this point).
8. After everyone has registered, view the final payouts on the Tournament Stats page of that tournament. Use that information to divide the entry fee money into the prizes to be paid out.
9. During the Tournament weigh-in, as Anglers weigh their fish, enter their results in the App.
10. After weigh-in has concluded, click Auto-Score Results to calculate the winners. Present money/checks/prizes based on the results.
11. All the results are immediately shown on the corresponding Tournament page
- small bug fix and misc cleanup
- you can now update your TD profile via the App
- restyled the Settings page
- switched to numeric keyboard inputs
- fixed a few small bugs
- Allow for drop three and four tournaments in Series points calculations
- Better handlings of ties in Auto Payouts
- Show the percentage paybacks in the Tournament stats page
- Various minor UI updates
- password reset via app
- couple small bug fixes
- added penalty weight tracking
- fixed small bug with boat numbers in boater/coangler tournaments
- When entering 0 fish for an entry, autofills with 0 net weight
- Angler name autocomplete keys off last name as well as first
- 25.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Rough Water Technology LLC
Safe to Download