These coordination and communication features will simplify your co-parenting relationship and help you stay organized:
1. Custody schedules. Set up your school year, summer, holiday, travel and vacation schedules. You can start from our convenient built-in templates or use a custom schedule. Then use the app to track and manage changes to the parenting calendar, so that there is never any confusion about where the kids are staying. Life happens – and we help you manage it.
2. Family calendar. Add your kids’ school events, after-school activities, doctor appointments, and anything else you need to track. Your co-parent and invited family members will be able to see all of these events too and pitch in to help when needed.
3. Real-time messaging. Exchange private messages with your co-parent, kids (over the age of 13), a lawyer or mediator, and other family members whom you invited to your family. Having all of your communication in one searchable archive makes it easy to retrieve the information whenever you need to.
4. Important contacts and information. Share your kids’ shoe sizes, school report cards, immunization records or photos with your co-parent quickly, easily and securely. We integrate with your phone’s camera, photo library and contacts book (with your permission, of course), and keep a searchable archive of everything for easy reference.
5. Record keeping. Everything that you or your co-parent share on WeParent is permanently archived, and can be retrieved for your review or for use in court.
6. Cross-platform. We have had the iOS app for several months, and we recently launched an Android app as well. So regardless of which device you use, we have an app that works for you. WeParent data are stored securely in the cloud and can be accessed from any device.
When you sign up, you are automatically put on a FREE 14-day trial that gives you unlimited access to all the features and functionality. After the free trial, the app is just $2.99 per month for everyone in both of your households. This includes you, your co-parent, your new spouses, grandparents, nanny and anyone else who needs to be in the loop. This is a recurring subscription, which you can manage directly in iTunes. More details about the subscription are below:
- Your $2.99 monthly subscription covers unlimited family members. You can add, edit, or delete family members any time by going to More -> Manage family tab.
- $2.99 payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged $2.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- If you have any unused portion of a free trial period, it will be forfeited when you purchase your subscription.
We are constantly working to improve our app. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help!
Co-parenting is challenging. Our app makes co-parenting simpler, reducing conflict and friction in your relationship. Don’t let another day go by without simplifying your co-parenting life!
- Added navigation buttons to Monthly view to look at next months or previous months
- Introduced ability to combine multiple custom schedules
- Enhanced notifications
- Improved UI for travel schedules and for one-time changes
- Fixed some calendar bugs
- Improved custody schedules functionality
- Fixed important crashes
- Improved loading speed
- 44.1 MB
- Release Date:
- FamTerra Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it