Why managers love it:
*Make and manage the work schedule with ease
*View entire staff schedule from anywhere at anytime
*Create, update, and publish shifts
*Alert staff of changes to the schedule
*Monitor & approve shift trades and time off requests
*Setup a time clock for staff to clock in and out
*Message with staff 1:1 or in groups without sharing personal info
Why your team will love it:
*They can see who’s working (with permissions)
*View work schedules from anywhere at anytime
*Clock in and out of shifts
*They can pick up extra hours
*Trade shifts with coworkers
*Request time off
*Chat with coworkers 1:1 or in groups
Backend improvements and bug fixes.
Improved navigation in the schedule
Bug fixes and behind the scene improvements
- Bug fixes and backend enhancements to keep things running smoothly.
• We will be ending support for iOS 11 in our next update.
* Bug fixes around timesheets, OpenShifts, and Workchat.
* Bug fixes around timesheets, shift confirmation, and employee privacy.
* Backend enhancements to keep things running smoothly.
* Bug fixes around clocking in, assigning shifts, and employee privacy
We now support French, Italian, and German.
Fixed issues with mobile clock in and time sheets.
Other improvements and bug fixes.
* Cleaned up the Position/Job Site pages to look up to date with the rest of the app.
* Fixed a couple of issues our users were having with their time clock entries.
* Other backend updates that are not visible but will keep everyone happy.
Addressed the "Who's Working" sort order to be consistent across other views.
Annotations will now work with schedule filters.
Other updates that are not visible but improve your experience.
Improved scrolling and search performance when assigning a shifts.
Minimum iOS support is now 11.0 and above
Killed some bugs and did general cleaning to the backend.
* Workchat got some love and will run nice and smooth.
* Added dashboard updates that make it easier to view your next shift details.
* Fixed a nasty bug that caused the schedule to ignore the start of the week setting.
* The usual improvements and bug fixes.
•The normal up keep to keep things running smooth for you.
•We will be ending support for iOS 10 in our next update.
* Cleaned up some nasty bugs:
* Employees can no longer see unpublished OpenShifts.
* Save and publish will notify users again.
* Other backend improvements to keep the app running smoothly.
* Killed some bugs impacting time sheets, tasks, and hidden employees.
* Behind the scenes work to keep the app up to date and running smoothly.
*Refreshed the dashboard
*Improved the way you request time off
*Behind the scenes cleanup and bug zapping
Bugs are evicted. Stay out bugs!
* Increased performance to make your scheduling even faster! Vroom! Vroom!
- 96.0 MB
- Update Date:
- When I Work, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it