WHO e-Pocketbook of Hospital Care for Children
Designed for doctors, nurses and other health workers responsible for the care of children, these guidelines focus on the management of major causes of childhood mortality in developing countries, including:
• Neonatal illness, including low birth weight, prematurity, sepsis, perinatal asphyxia, and congenital anomalies
• Pneumonia and other breathing problems, including bronchiolitis, asthma and tuberculosis
• Diarrhoea, acute and chronic
• Fever, including malaria, meningitis, septicaemia and rheumatic fever
• Severe acute malnutrition
• Surgical problems, including trauma and burns
The app includes guidance on the stages of management for every child: Triage and Emergency treatment, History and Examination, Laboratory investigations, Supportive care and Monitoring, Discharge planning and Follow-up.
With this WHO e-Pocketbook of Hospital Care for Children app, all guidelines can be viewed offline and will be updated regularly.
This app has been developed by the World Health Organisation, The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne, the University of Melbourne and Murdoch Children’s Research Institute.
- 42.9 MB
- Release Date:
- The Royal Children's Hospital
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it