Simply taste a wine and tell us if it's a Love, Like, SoSo or Dislike™. Our innovative, expert system – the only patented technology of its kind – learns your unique preferences from your ratings and gives you a smarter way to buy. Choosing wine just got truly personal, really easy, and very fast!
As seen on CNBC – https://www.youtube.com/embed/tQd27OTeVsc
Washington Post – 'This App's Got Me Pegged'
One of Food & Wine Magazine's 7 Crucial Wine Apps
#1 Essential Wine App - liquor.com
|| Rate a Wine || Get started by rating wines. Take a photo of the label or type it out, and tell us if it’s a Love, Like, SoSo or Dislike. Or JumpStart by swiping through popular wines, rating as you go.
|| Get Recs || Red, white, rosé, sparkling and fortified recommendations, all based on individual preferences. Sort a retailer inventory or restaurant list by your preferences or your group's preferences. Filter by preference style or kind of food. Works for individuals, groups and gifts.
|| Will I Like It™ || Take a photo of the label or type it out, and we use your preference profile to tell you whether or not you’ll like a wine. Use it for gifts too.
|| Journal || Your Loves, Likes, SoSos and Don't Likes all in one place. You can filter by red or white, and sort by grape or geography. You can also add your own notes and photos.
|| Preference Profile || Learn the wine preference styles you love – and those you don't. Wine Ring's preference engine evolves with you as your preferences change over time.
|| Channels || Retailer inventories, restaurant wine lists and winery selections. Get Recs will connect there soon.
US Patent No. 8,751,429
US Patent No. 8,838,517
US Patent No. 9,026,484
US Patent No. 9,449,077
AU Patent No. 2013288957
AU Patent No. 2015218497
AU Patent No. 2015271952
- Several bug fixes.
- Cellar management - Have a personal wine cellar that you want to manage within Wine Ring? Our cellar management tools allow you to keep track of your personal cellar, and utilize our Wine Ring preference technology to figure out the best wine to pull from your own cellar for you and your friends. If you would like to learn more about how you can manage your personal wine collection within Wine Ring, please reach out to us with the in-app chat support.
- New user support interface.
- Fixes in our layout design for older iPhones.
* What's old is new again. We have reintroduced a menu for navigation. With all of our redesigns, it is now easier to find what you are looking for by clicking the menu icon in the upper left corner.
* JumpStart! You've asked for a quicker and easier way to get started with rating wines that you may have previously had. Using the new SwipeIT feature, you can now swipe through a list of some of the more popular wines to quickly add your ratings. Never had the wine before? Just swipe up to make it go away. Want to skip a wine to come back later, just swipe left/right to navigate through the list. And of course, we've added a filter option if you only want to see certain types of wines.
* We've combined your ratings, wish list and saved collections into the newly redesigned Journal. Now you can find all of your activity on one place. Use the filters if you want to view only certain things.
* Using label recognition for your ratings submissions? Check out the new batch mode. You can submit multiple labels and then confirm your matches after you are done submitting all of your photos.
* Explore the Channels section to see restaurants, retailers, wineries and events near you. Newly redesigned, it starts by displaying those things that are closest to you.
* We've also added the Feed to enhance your experience – more on that soon.
- We have a new and improved image recognition process to help you get to the wine you are looking for faster and easier than ever.
- Batch submission saves you time by giving you the ability to submit more than one label / rating at a time!
- New wine list filtering options.
- A newly redesigned 'Get Recommendations' flow.
- Extensive bug fixes.
- 133.2 MB
- Update Date:
- RingIT, Inc.
Safe to Download