A king for sure.
What about a lion + puffy = ? or Bard of Avon + King = ?
Chow Chow, and Macbeth, perhaps.
Oh, Oh this one is harder, head + tail = ?
A penny, or a pony, or both or not.
You are given a clue in form of a math operation made of words, and a bunch of letters to form an answer.
Find the hidden words that can complete the operation. You can see the length of each hidden word at top.
Swipe your finger across the letters to build words. Each letter on the board is there to be used to build a word!
List of Features:
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Free to download and play.
- Great way to hone your English or Spanish vocabulary, spelling and puzzle solving skills.
- 150 levels and growing.
- Rewarded daily puzzles.
- Dynamic range of difficulty to keep you challenged.
- Hints for desperate times.
Keep yourself sharp, what are you waiting for?
- 78.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Arda Ege Unlu
Safe to Download