Zombicide is a collaborative game for 1 to 6 players, for 13 years old and up. A game lasts from 20min (beginner board) to 3 hours (expert board).
Each player controls from one to four "survivors", human beings in a zombie-infested town. In fact, "survivors" hastily change to "hunters" to smash zombies through and through. However, the team must constantly keep the balance between survival and slaughter: as the zombicide's going on, the "Danger level" is going up and the infected are growing in numbers. Any misstep can turn to disaster.
Zombicide is a fun and easy game with cool minis in an archetypical, popular and comics-inspired environment. Ambiance is constantly kept between "beat'em up" and "survival horror" as characters keep on turning from prey to predators. Humor and gloom happily marry in a zombie-fest.
The Zombicide Companion App serves as a digital replacement for the Survival Identity Cards used in the boardgame to keep track of each character’s equipment inventory, experience and skills. But the app goes beyond that, offering players some cool extra aids as well.
– Features –
• A virtual deck of equipment cards allows you to easily control you survivors inventory, switching cards around with a flick of the wrist and no fear of cards slipping around.
• Keeping track of your survivor’s experience has never been easier. Add XP by ticking off what zombies you killed and your Danger Bar is automatically updated.
• As you gain experience and new Danger Levels, your new Skill options are automatically displayed, and the app incorporates any pertinent new game effects.
• Having a hard time keeping track of your actions as you gain new free ones? With the Action Bar, you can tick off each specific action as you take it, so you always know what actions you have left.
• Roll virtual dice for any of your equipped weapons, automatically calculating successful hits according to any combat skills you may have (and with sound effects to boot!)
• Choose any of the Survivor characters, including the promos. Up to 6 Survivors can be managed on the same device.
(Don't worry, the correct price was being shown inside the expansion's description and being charged correctly as well.)
Fixed an issue with sound volume being too low.
- Fixed an issue when a survivor turned into a zombivor and lost their inventory/experience
- Server device can now add survivors to the currently selected player mid-game.
- VIP Pimpmobile cards now appear in the proper deck.
- Dog Companions are now considered equipment cards and will exist in the equipment deck. Companion deck now contains only Angry Neighbors' companions.
- Players can now only attach cards to dogs in the "Search" window.
- AAAAHHHH card can no longer be dragged.
- Fixed an issue with removing item cards from dogs during a search.
- Players can no longer combine items during a search if the inventory is full.
- Fixed an issue when loading games with Survivors who had no Zombivor version.
- Text positioning improved in a few places.
New content available!
We added new bundles containing the following boxes:
- Walk of the Dead 1 and 2
- Angry Crowd & Toxic Zombies
- Very Infected People #1 & #2
Improved the survivor selection filter
Improved scrollbar colors to make them more readable
All the promo / special guest survivors from Season 3 are now available in 3 separate packs!
You can now filter survivors by name or expansion in the Survivor Selection screen.
Players can now reconnect if their connection is lost during the game. The server will be prompted to assign a player to a reconnecting device.
Angry Neighbors expansion
Dog Companions expansion
Minor bug fixes
- Season 3: Rue Morgue!
- Murder of Crowz!
More content coming soon!
Many small fixes and improvements!
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
- You can now find specific cards in the deck even when playing with the in-app deck
- Cannot pick a Survivor anymore if it's Zombivor version has already been picked
- Added a Randomize button in Survivor Selection
- You'll now see skill descriptions when clicking on a skill
- Frenzy skill now works as intended
- Ultrared level is now shown in main game view
- Game is now saved immediately when it starts
- Adding cards to a Reserve with enough room will no longer replace other cards
- Fixed a bug with lingering cards after a trade
- Fixed an issue with accessory sprite size and normal quality textures
- Fixed a couple of bugs with saved games and in-app decks
- Added standard resolution graphics for devices that don't require hi-res. This should alleviate most memory issues you've been encountering.
Thank you for your continued support! Keep sending your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Requires iPad 2+, iPhone 5+ or iPod 5th+ generation!
Content from Season 2, Toxic City Mall, Zombie Dogz and all Survivors now available as in-app purchases!
Network Play - You can now connect devices on the same local network and control Survivors on each of them!
In-App Decks - Tired of shuffling? You can have the app organize your decks and draw cards for you!
Trade Screen - Easily transfer cards from one Survivor to another!
Retina Graphics - All art has been replaced with hi-res graphics!
iPhone support - You can now play with your iPhones/iPods too! (iPhone 5+ or iPod 5th+ generation required)
- App will now save state when going to background or quitting
- Minor fixes
- 322.2 MB
- Release Date:
- In-App Purchases:
Season 2 $2.99
Toxic City Mall $2.99
Special Survivors Bundle $0.99
Season 1 Promo Survivors Bundle $0.99
Season 2 Promo Survivors - Bundle 1 $0.99
Season 2 Promo Survivors - Bundle 2 $0.99
Zombie Dogz $0.99
Season 3 $2.99
Angry Neighbors $2.99
Dog Companions $0.99More
Safe to Download