- Chinese dishes appeal to the senses through color, shape, aroma and taste.
- Chinese food has many features. With the great differences in the climate, geographical environment, and historical and cultural development of different regions, Chinese cuisine culture is extensive and profound with unique characteristics.
- Therefore, China has local cuisine, imperial dishes, dishes of ethnic minorities, Islamic dishes with a strong religious flavor and vegetarian dishes.
- For local styles, Beijing cuisine combines the best features of different regional styles. However, Shandong cuisine leads the Northern dishes. Shandong cooks are good at cooking seafood. Sichuan cooks specialize in chilies and hot peppers and Sichuan dish is famous for aromatic and spicy sauces. Sichuan dish has a great influence on the cooking in all regions of the Southwest. Guangdong cooking makes use of many ingredients. They look for fresh, tender, crisp textures. On the contrary, Huai Yang cuisine stresses the natural flavors. Dishes are strong but not greasy, and light but delicate. Tan cuisine is both sweet and salty. There is a saying that "southerners have a sweet tooth, and northerners crave salt", but Tan dishes manage to satisfy both.
- In a word, Chinese cuisine has a variety of dishes.
- 17.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it