This application is simple to use — students just touch the screen to listen to a story starter, and then say or write what they think will happen next. Tap the refresh button to hear a different story starter. There are three different starters per image. To move to the next card, just slide the card to the side and the next image appears. To move to the next player, tap the bar at the top of the screen and select a name. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Settings menu. You can leave a game by selecting End from the menu. To return to the game, select Resume from the main menu. When you finish, view the results in a graph, and print or email your data.
Webber® Photo Cards — 60 Story Starters App lets you:
* Select all 60 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
* Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
* Teach the important parts of a story (beginning, middle, and end).
* Discuss how characters feel in a story.
* Describe the setting of a story.
* Increase sentence length and improve written language.
* Generalize articulation and fluency skills.
* Changes to settings now take effect immediately
* Fixes an issue where sounds might not play under certain conditions
* Fixes an issue resuming sessions
* Add avatars or photos to students
* Group students
* Group cards into custom decks
* Customizable layout (image, text, buttons)
* Contact us directly through the app, no email required
Added ability to select cards
- 38.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Super Duper Publications
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it