How it Works:
The mobile Crew App allows roofing companies the ability to share data with their subcontractors and crews in a controllable way, while also giving app users the ability to contribute information that is stored to the AccuLynx Job File.
Labor Orders in AccuLynx are shared to the app and displayed in a user-friendly view, providing access to important information including the job site address, scheduled start date/times, labor order details, instructions, and checklists.
Users of the app can check in/out of the job site, send photos of their progress, complete labor checklists, send messages, and upload documents back to AccuLynx.
Mobile Crew App Features:
Calendar and List View
The calendar view shows a quick snapshot of work scheduled for your crew(s). The list view displays the most important details of the jobs scheduled to your crew(s) such as the job number/name, the scheduled start time, the job site address, and crew assigned all at a quick glance. These views also allow you to filter the data to narrow down the results shown.
Labor Order Details, Documents, Photos, Messages, and Checklists
Everything your crew(s) need to complete their assigned work can be shared through the app, including:
• Location address with a link to your device map app
• Contact information with tap-to-call feature
• All labor order details and labor instructions
• Access to documents shared to the labor order like material orders, job permits, and measurement reports
• Access to shared photos with the ability to upload additional job progress and completed photos directly back to the AccuLynx job files
• Send and receive job messages with the AccuLynx user regarding the specific labor order - all communication within the app is then stored with the labor order
• Assigned Checklists can be completed in the app as progress is made at the jobsite, giving managers a real time update and ensuring all tasks are accounted for without actually having to be at the jobsite
• Manage Crews: Users with Subcontractor permissions have the ability to create and manage their own crews in the mobile Crew App and can view labor orders assigned to ALL managed crews in the calendar and list views. Subcontractors can enter the preferred name of the crew and assign a crew color to help differentiate crews in the calendar and list views.
• Add Crew Lead Contacts: Subcontractors can add and assign Crew Lead contacts to crews to enable the tap-to-call feature in the app.
Upload pdf attachments saved on your device or scan paper documents with your mobile device and save. You can then send important business documents such as General Liability Insurance or a Contractor’s License directly to your AccuLynx labor manager via the Mobile Crew App.
Unshare Crew (Subcontractor Only)
Ability to bulk reassign scheduled jobs to another crew or crews when unsharing one of your crews who has future scheduled jobs in the calendar.
- 41.2 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it