1. Join the Apple Women’s Health Study, conducted in partnership with the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and National Institue of Health Sciences to help advance the understanding of menstrual cycles and health conditions such as infertility, osteoporosis, and menopause.
2. Join the Apple Heart and Movement Study, conducted in partnership with the American Heart Association and Bringham and Women's Hospital to help advance discovery in heart science and to help us learn how activity and your habits can contribute to a healthier heart.
3. Join the Apple Hearing Study, conducted in partnership with the University of Michigan to help advance the understanding of how sound exposure levels over time can impact your hearing, stress levels, and cardiac health.
Review available studies, learn about the research partners and the research goals, understand study expectations, and if you are eligible, enroll by providing your consent.
Choose which data to share and with what study, and review and manage data collected.
Perform relevant tasks for enrolled studies.
Learn how other Apple research studies have contributed to advancements in health science and to the development of innovative health products.
• New ’Speech in Noise’ test in the Apple Hearing Study to help understand participants' hearing ability under various circumstances, including the presence of background noise
• New survey in the Apple Heart & Movement Study to help understand the impact of COVID-19 on daily life
- 66.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it