How to use
1. Enable the custom keyboard after installing the app.
Go to Setting > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard... and select "AsReader"
Go back to Setting > General > Keyboard > Keyboards select "AsKey - AsReader", set "Allow Full Access" to ON.
2. Connect AsReader to iPhone/iPod touch
3. Open an app (e.g. memo, safari or web form)
4. Switch keyboard to Askey.
AsKey will connect with AsReader.
5. Press the trigger buttons of the AsReader to scan a barcode.
The scanned data will be inputted by the keyboard.
2. Fixed the problem that AsKey would repeatedly connect when using 510R/520R devices.
2. Added setting item "PC Display". This allows the Dock series of products to set whether or not to display the PC bit information of a tag when it is scanned.
- 4.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Asterisk Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it