Download the AT Local app and book trips immediately (for up to six passengers) or up to 30-days in advance. The app tells you when your ride will arrive and notifies the driver of your destination.
Trips to and from the ferry terminals will always be affordably priced, and trips to and from other parts of the Devonport peninsula cost just a bit more. All payment is via the app.
* AT Local operating hours cover the whole week, from early in the morning to relatively late in the evening. For more information and hours of operation, visit AT.govt.nz/local
* You cannot use your AT HOP card for this service. Public transport fare concessions do not apply. The service is being trialled for 12 months in the Devonport area only.
How does AT Local work?
- AT Local is an on-demand travel concept that takes multiple passengers heading in the same direction and books them into a shared vehicle. Using the AT Local app, input your address and we’ll match you with a vehicle going your way. We’ll pick you up on a nearby corner and drop you off close to your requested destination. Our smart algorithms provide journey times that are comparable to a taxi and much more convenient than other modes of travel.
How long will I wait?
- You'll always get an accurate estimate of your pick-up ETA before booking. You can also track your rideshare vehicle in real time in the app.
How many passengers will I share a vehicle with?
- The number of passengers you will share a journey with varies based on capacity and your chosen destination. Our comfortable minibuses can easily accommodate up to eight people.
Love our app? Please rate us! Questions? Visit us at: https://at.govt.nz/local
- 101.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Via Transportation, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it