This app can measure the frequency response in 30 split band scale of 1/3 octave in realtime. Also it can be displayed the FFT analysis result.
In the latest version, the 1/3 octave band calibration is available. By adjusting the characteristics according to the external microphone used, high accuracy measurement can be realized.
"Audio Frequency Analyzer" is available in a variety of applications, such as sound room tuning, speaker settings, audio equipment testing, stage setting measurement, evaluation of sound mixing environment and Investigation of noise environment.
- Frequency spectrum response measurement of 1/3 octave unit, 30 bands. (OCT)
- FFT analyzer. (FFT)
- Frequency display : 20 - 20000 Hz (X-axis)
- Logarithmic amplitude display. (Y-axis)
- Calibration function at 1/3OCT mode. : Octave band offset and overall offset setting.(Calibrate)
- Display measured value of 1/3 oct bands. (Oct val.)
- Save/Load function at Octave band offset setting. (Set/Info.)
- Peak Hold function at 1/3OCT mode. (Hold)
- Display response control. (Slow)
- Function of Touch-Scroll to adjust visible amplitude ranges.
- Reset of Measurement display position. (Scroll reset)
- Snapshot of Measurement display. (Snap)
- Supports built-in microphone, headset microphone, and external digital audio connection.
The authorization for access to the built-in microphone will be confirmed by the iOS system at first boot. Please enable access to the microphone.
TOON,LLC is a company that seeks the comfort of sound environment based on our acoustic proprietary technology, and we will provide tools for audio professional, sound technology, home theater installer, and anyone who loves audio.
Please visit our iOS App Support page for more information on this app.
- 0.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it