• Baby's emotional, social and physical health
• Mother, 'On your own', Father, Grandparent script
• Weekly pregnancy updates from conception to birth
• Regular updates from birth to 2 years
• Photo/ journal section for lasting memories of your pregnancy and baby till 2 years
• Parent baby attachment
• Practical Tips
• Infant mental health
• Maternal emotional health
• Starting solids, nutrition
• Play activities
The babicare app links into validated Australian Government childrens resources,
'Raising Childrens network' and 'Beyond Blue'.
The Babicare journal will give you and your family the opportunity to benefit from lasting memories of your pregnancy and baby.
Helen Mack RN, B.A Nurs,, MANurs (MntlHlth), PDip (Paed, Child Comm. Nurs)
Dr Kay McCauley PhD, MN, MN (res), Grad Dip Adv Nsg (Psych), Grad Cert HEd, BN, RN, RM, NICU Cert, Credentialed Mental Health Nurse, FACMNH, FACM
Dr Thane Camewell PhD (Psychology)
The babicare application was developed at Flinders University in Masters Studies.
- 38.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Peter Mack
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it