*3 English guide maps (Bunkyo City Tourism Association Official Guide Map, Rikugien Garden Map, Koishikawa Korakuen Garden Map)
*36 places for sightseeing and their descriptions
*You’re here point and reviewable trajectories on the guide maps with GPS
You can also make your own notes and photos on the maps as your memories of the visit, each of which is associated with a point on the map. They can be shown/deleted easily on the maps.
** Data Donation and Questionnaires Request **
This app and its contents will be improved by user’s feedbacks. We really appreciate if you donate your trajectory, the notes and photos you create and the answers to simple questionnaires, as an important data source for us to modify maps and software applications and to make further analyses for improving users’ environment of sightseeing. Data donation is anonymous and optional. You can decide after reading the “Agreement Terms”.
This app is developed by Arikawa Lab. of Center for Spatial Information Science (CSIS), the University of Tokyo and Bunkyo City Tourism Association. More information and contact below:firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bugs fixed.
1. Newly designed interfaces with a unified style and color theme.
2. A list of maps and a list of all the attactions can be accessed from the map view.
3. More than one photo can be added to one point on the map.
4. The notes added by users now have three privacy levels: private memo, public comment, and feedback to Bunkyo City.
5. You can select a certain privacy level when donating your data.
6. The workflow of data donation is optimized to reduce the amount of data communication.
7. Data donation cancellation function is now available. You can change the privacy level, and withdraw certain moving trajectories.
8. Support iPad screens.
9. Bugs fixed.
- 72.3 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download