CareAware Connect Messenger facilitates care team communication and collaboration:
• Quickly text message colleagues within your team, or across your organization
• Engage care team members via a robust unit and service-based directory
• Search the enterprise directory to determine caregiver availability and identify favorites
• Receive alerts and notifications from medical devices, nurse call systems, and Electronic Health Record (EHR)
CareAware Connect Messenger enables secure, clinical communication within a single platform.
IMPORTANT: CareAware Connect Messenger requires your organization to have a valid license and be on Cerner Millennium 2012.01 or higher. If you are unsure about the availability of CareAware Connect Messenger at your organization, please contact your IT department or your Cerner representative. For technical assistance, please contact 1-800-927-1024.
• Improved the session unlock experience when bringing the application to the foreground.
• An issue has been addressed which caused the application to unexpectedly terminate for a small percentage of users when opening the app.
• An issue has been addressed, which in some scenarios caused the UI to not properly display when opening the application after having reached the PIN lock duration.
• New visuals for security workflows.
• Native resolution support for iPad Pro models.
• Connect Messenger requires iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 or greater.
• Connect Messenger requires your site to be on Cerner Millennium 2015.01.21 (or later), or have EP 94465 installed.
• Connect Messenger supports mouse and keyboard on iPadOS 13.4 or greater.
• Critical Alert Reminders are now dismissed if the user launches the application or responds to a critical alert from the notification.
• Resolved an issue where incorrect amounts of new messages and alerts were displaying.
• Resolved an issue where Connect Messenger terminates unexpectedly when two different sounds are played at the same time.
• The application now supports new presence profile configurations within iCommand.
Users no longer encounter a Remote Process Terminated message when opening the app.
• Message notifications and non-critical alert notifications can now be stacked in the Notification Center.
• Message reminder notifications no longer continue playing a sound after being dismissed.
- 21.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Cerner Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it