HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started with Challenges is easy. Join a team challenge and aim to complete your Stand, Move, and Exercise rings. Whether you get there by shakin’ it to Queen Bey or taking the furthest spot in the parking lot, it’s up to you. Keep tabs on your progress via Apple Watch, the Challenges App, or the Health app. Watch in real time as your teammates get closer to closing their rings - they’re cheering you on to do the same!
The more you move, the more you’re rewarded.
Stack up your points to earn Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medals. Go for the gold!
Check progress on your next medal
Bask in the glow of medals you’ve racked up from all of your Challenges
What gets you stepping better than your L.A. Lights sneakers from the 90s? Accountability. Spark a little friendly banter to fuel your fitness flame.
Get and send nudges from your teammates (Tell Dan from the second floor to start taking the stairs if he’s reppin’ your team Mission-Fitpossible)
Comment on the challenge wall to share tips or coordinate a workout
Invite a friend to join your team, via email or text (Emojis 100% acceptable)
On the Watch
Pump yourself up wherever you go with just a glance at your wrist.
Check in on team ranking
See when you’re closing in on an achievement
Compare your daily average so you can gauge your progress.
Get notified when someone nudges you
Get pinged when one of your teammates is rocking it. “Dan just closed all three rings!” Boom, send back applause hands. Somebody’s been snubbing the elevator.
Get your watch charged, your team amped, and your sneakers ready, ‘cause you’ve got a challenge to win.
Challenges integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it uses to determine by how much you've just beaten all your friends.
* See History label on dashboard screen is now much more easily tappable
* How Points Work screen (accessed from dashboard screen) now includes more information on how fat percentage and starch content factors into fruit and veggie points evaluation
* A bug where the user would not see a warning when their Watch Move goal is not the same as their Challenge Move Goal, is fixed - the warning now appears correctly.
* Email Food Log is now renamed Diagnostics, and includes improvements to the log content.
* App users are no longer auto-logged in to their previous account after a delete and reinstall. Instead users will see the login screen with the previous account username pre-filled in, which can be either used or re-typed
* Close Your Rings challenges now have correct menu options at the bottom of the dashboard screen
* Daily average points are now rounded down to the nearest integer for more accuracy in monitoring goal progress
* Lengthy team names are now truncated
* Challenges app now prompts you with your username if you delete the app and reinstall it.
* Cosmetic improvements to the leaderboard screen layout
* The label “Exercise” has been renamed “movement” in various screens
* Updated text of terms for apple challenges
* Better alignment of icons on Permissions screen
* Removed direct reference to challenge name on permissions screen
* Improved clarity on steps when no HK logged food detected
* thumbnail representation of teammate's progress on Team roster now displays correctly
* Fixed a bug where “Back” navigation can lead to the next leaderboard page
* Create Challenge screen updated layout, with challenge type options at bottom.
* Eat Well is now shown as “Coming Soon” but is not selectable as a challenge type for private challenges
* Cosmetic improvements to Edit Profile and Create Challenge screens
* Cosmetic improvements to the Install Watch App screen
* Streamlined the onboarding sequence, emphasizing Challenge app brand, reinforcing the need for both Challenges and Lose It! apps, and allowing for reminders and warnings when Lose It! is not installed, configured, or not logging foods to Health.
Fruit and Veggie Classification
* Strengthened the recognition of fried or starchy foods which should be excluded for fruit/veg points
Daily Progress Display
* Tweaks to the progress bar animation when progress is 0 points
* Modification of the color scheme for meals, fruit/veg and activity to reflect a darker shade of yellow for meals and use of the Move Ring red for activity (this change is reflected throughout the app)
Leaderboard supports paging through 10 team teams at a time
Fruit and Veggie Classification
* Added recognition of more icons for fruits and veggies
Join Team Screen
* Convert buttons to more standard Rounded Button
* Fine tune layout of table cells
* Update text to make it more terse, clear
Updated Team/User Profile screens
* Make the action buttons more discoverable, other general look and feel refinements.
Fruit and Veggie Classification
* Improvements in food classification, prioritizing logic for special case foods such as pizza, over detecting food categories. This results in these special case foods in many situations receiving a more appropriate fractional calorie portion for fruit or veggie than previously where they would receive the full food calorie count
Apple Watch App
* The graphic in the Watch App Detail screen next to each teammate was previously blank, as we cannot replace the Rings graphic with a custom Challenge progress graphic. This build replaces the blank area with the Challenge’s Banner.
Today Panel metrics
* For teammates and other participants, when displaying the Today panel we now just use generic labels "for meals logged” “for fruit/veg logged” “for exercise” rather than attempting to display other people’s underlying point metrics.
* Fixed a bug where user and team bonus point max point values were displaying as 0
* Fixed a bug where in case there are zero points, the progress bar would not show at all
* Improvements in Login and Account screen look/feel
1.Progress Bar Animation
* Animation is slowed down a bit
* Corrected animation of final bar rendering
* Set dark/medium toned bar backgrounds depending on whether drawing the first bar or subsequent bars
2.Meal Minimum Cals
* Set to 150 instead of 100 per meal for a logged meal to count
* Navigation bar titles should be white or light gray. Do not use orange for titles because that color signals interactivity in the app.
* The activity indicator in the semi-opaque orange bezel shows up constantly. The app shouldn’t show it unless it’s necessary. Fetch new data periodically for views the user is likely to visit so that it’s current. Do not show an activity indicator unless there’s a high likelihood the data shown to the user is not current.
* Access to help should only be in one place in the app, for example at the bottom of the main screen or inside the profile. Recommend using a smaller font, colored orange. Label should not be a question, but should be an action that the user would take “Get help” or “Ask a question” or “View FAQ”
Challenge List Screen - no active challenges
* “Tap add new challenge below to get started” should not be necessary. The button to Add New Challenge is right below the text.
* Remove extra left inset and bottom padding from ACTIVE CHALLENGES and PAST CHALLENGES headers. Should align to left edge of Navigation bar title area, and be more linked with the elements below.
* Remove the date from the nav bar
* Add New Challenge button should be more prominent in this context
Challenge List Screen - active challenges
* Align left edge of container with the “Challenges” and “Active Challenges”
* Increase left padding around text within the active challenge container
* Shrink padding below Active Challenges to create stronger visual link with the active challenge container
* Add New Challenge button should be less prominent in this context (text button below the past challenges?) - split side by side
* For past challenges, moved medal image to right side (since its a medal now) and reduce height of cells to differentiate between active and past sections
* Scroll bar is inset and lays over content
* The word “Edit” is not necessary in the title — screen should just be called “Profile”
* Profile text fields - Use a standard table cell row appearance (dark fill, lighter top and bottom lines); remove space between fields.
* Once text focus goes to Edit Profile fields, you can’t make the keyboard go away. Return does nothing. The items at the bottom of the screen can no longer be acted upon since they’re under the keyboard.
* There should be a character limit on the bio and a counter letting users know how many characters they have remaining.
* Align text field labels with the table row cell labels below.
* Add separator lines between bottom stack of buttons
* Change title from "Join Private” to “Join Private Challenge”
* Disable join button until min character count reached
* Update logo
* Users are no longer awarded fruit or veg points purely on the basis of known fruit/veg “words” in the food name
* For special case foods (ex pizza), the classification algorithm may award a fraction of the total calories to vegetables. In this case, the user is now awarded points for the fractional cals, not total cals.
* Additional refinements on how excluded starchy fruits/veggies are identified
* Additional checking on the percentage of fat content is now made, to exclude high-fat fruits/veggies
* In Challenge Details, if you tap Support, you are now taken to a separate web page for either Watch or Eat Well challenge types
* Fixes for the following issues should automatically appear in the Challenges app as soon as they are deployed to the server over the next day or two:
* Occasional duplicate date display in the History web view
* Apple url for the team invitation message will be different for Eat Well vs Watch challenges
* The Apple Watch app/complication does not yet recognize the Wellness challenge type, and will not display points.
- 43.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it