The Close-Up Film Language Glossary places particular emphasis on the topics composition and color in movies.
Film language categories with visual markers:
Mise en Scène
Point of view
Pace and time
- More than 370 linked entries for Film studies
- 80 unique Visual markers visualize the core ideas of filmic means and techniques
- A collection of 17 checklists and counters support a formal analysis of film excerpts or motion stills available for In-App-Purchase
- Graphics help to improve the understandings of technical terms
- Favorite function allows each user to store their favorite or essential terms for fast access
- Fast and comprehensive search function provides easy access to the technical terms (even if only a part of a technical term is known)
- Text and pictures can be copied to the clipboard for citation purposes and use in other programs (e.g. for writing an essay)
- A special view of Visual markers allow for visual search of technical terms
- Clean, uncluttered interface
- No internet connection required
With kind support of Schöningh Verlag, Jühenplatz 1-3, 33098 Paderborn, Germany.
- 44.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Neue Wege des Lernens e. V.
Safe to Download