receive all conversation in one app;
talk to your visitors and leads;
filter conversations by operators, statuses, tags and channels;
assign conversation to operators and channels;
send files and images;
use saved replies;
use slash-commands (set in integrations);
see the detailed visitor data;
change visitor data;
change online/offline operator's status;
receive push-notifications about the unsorted conversations;
Before using the app you need to sign up in Dashly.app and install our script on your website.
Thanks for being with us!
With a great pleasure, Dashly team
Minor bug fixes.
- Now you receive push notifications when you chat with our support. By the way, we added push to our SDK, so you can make better support in your app.
- Edit name, email and phone right inside user card.
- Long tap is here! Copy text. Choose browser for links to open them.
- Fixed bugs: no more push push notification duplicates, user id and other properties are displayed correctly
- Added a conversation history to chat with our support (SDK for iOS is very close to your apps).
- Fixed a bug that may cause an app to crush when moving from a push notification to a conversation
We also fixed the message sending loader that didn't go away even when the message was sent.
- Completely removed the bug that made the app freeze while typing the text;
- Fixed problems with assigning conversations on operators;
- Added the app version info to the profile. Click on it to copy and send to our support team when you face with some more bugs.
Bug balance is restored.
- Changed sides of operator’s and lead’s messages in the Inbox section. Now operator's messages are on the right and lead's messages are on the left, like in regular messengers.
- Made conversation link copying work.
- Fixed a bug that made an app crash after login.
- Fixed a bug with a keybord in app on iPhones without a button (sometimes a button didn't hide, not everything is perfect).
- Update colors of messages
- Image attaching is working again
- Fixed one more bug that made our app drop off
- Now you'll see time in a standard 12-hour format;
- If last message received less than 30 minutes ago, you'll see it's time in minutes;
- Tags and segments are shown properly in the box;
- We cut script a bit to make the app's operation more steady.
— Before the text in notes was one-line, now it's nicely carried over by words.
— Fixed bug that appeared when a lot of text is entered into the text field.
— “Edit” button is not active now if you don't have any notes.
— Moreover, now, as in the web version, we'll notify you if you come close to sending restrictions in Facebook integration (1 message after 24 hours since visitor's question).
- 104.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Sergei Inkov
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it