• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
Four things that set us apart:
1. App Badge Monitoring-
• Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again
2. Visual Monitoring-
• Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3. Accurate History, Export, and Charts-
• Keep your cellular providers in check with the ability to export accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
"...to get into the nitty-gritty of your data usage you may want to splurge for Data Usage." -AllThingsD
Check out Data Usage Pro for custom usage counters.
- updated help & faq links
- Fixed showing white background on iPad usage usage details
- fix for showing charts on iPad
- new in 6.0 - widgets are updated real time
- We made changes from ground up to make widget update real time
- also fixed crashes and improved performance.
- fixed random crash on adjusting usage
- now allowing location service will result into greater data tracking accuracy
**************High Usage Bug introduced in 5.7 **************
it's counting MB as GB so as a work around please set your data display unit to MB. (Settings > Advanced > Data Display Unit > MB)
A fix will be forthcoming very soon...
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Ready for iOS8
- Bug fixes for app badge on iOS8
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Ready for iOS8
Improved readability - We are listening to your feedback - the usage screens provide higher contrast now making stats more readable.
Better Stats - difference between ideal and actual usage is now available.
New Icons - Introducing new icons for iOS7
Enhanced accuracy- We have been hard at work making sure that we give you the most accurate data possible. With this new update we are able to provide you with extremely accurate date usage statistics.
Less battery used- You can never get enough battery. Our goal is to use as little battery power as possible without compromising on accuracy. With out new update we made this possible.
New Interface- We are proud to introduce a clean and intuitive interface. The new app design is more visually appealing and the theme colors change with your usage status. Making it very clear if you need to slow down a bit.
- Percentage on the bar shows as 0% for unlimited plans now.
- fixed data usage bar not updating issue.
- fixed issue where launching app in landscape mode on ipad was not updating data usage info.
- fixed details scrolling issue on iPhone 5.
- iPhone 3GS crash on switching to cellular tab.
- fixed scrolling where details were scrolling too far.
fixed usage view background image for iPads.
-iPhone 5 (4-inch) display support.
-Billing cycle setup workflow enhancements.
-Improved help section: added FAQs.
Said goodbye to these bugs:
-Fixed incorrect billing cycle calculation for feb end.
-Adjust/reset data usage will now work in landscape mode.
-When the actual usage exceeds the month quota, the quota per day for the remaining days will be 0 instead of negative number.
-(Pro) Fixed issue where custom counters edit screen was missing save/cancel buttons in landscape mode.
- fixed the issue where launching app in landscape mode didn't show cellular usage information screen at all on switching tabs. short term fix was to disallow launching ipad app in landscape mode by default.
Daily billing periods with notifications.
Flexible Billing period just pick number of days and start date. Now supports 30 day / x number of days billing period.
Landscape support for both iPhone and iPad.
Simplified settings tab.
Adjust / reset fix for iOS 6.
Custom counter via pro upgrade is back due to popular demand.
Fix for incorrect value under current cellular and WiFi counters on History tab.
Fixed alignment of Last Place label on iPad view.
Charts for History: Visualize billing usage and daily usage data on bar charts.
Export Historical Data to CSV: Now you are able to export billing usage data to a CSV file and send it via email.
Removed in-purchase pro upgrade option: Added history,charts and export features for free. Added restore pro upgrade purchase option in settings, if you have already purchased upgrade and need need to restore it.
Two new badge options - Projected use & Remaining use badge. Now monitor Cellular or WiFi remaining usage or projected usage percentage as a badge. Projected use percentage is a great way to ensure you are not going over suggested usage.
Charts for History: Visualize billing usage and daily usage data on bar charts. (Pro Upgrade)
Export Historical Data to CSV: Now you are able to export billing usage data to a CSV file and send it via email. (Pro Upgrade)
Fixed an issue experienced in only certain regional settings when tapping on adjust and leaving decimal place in resulted into adjusting usage to zero.
Application badge is set OFF by default after upgrade to iOS 5. Please go to iPhone settings app > Notifications > Data Usage (Pro) allow icon badge. That will ensure that application badge shows up again.
Improvements & Fixes:
- Application will no longer pull in-app product details from Apple on opening app.
- Fixed issue where automatic billing reset didn't occur if application was opened few days after start of billing period.
- 6.3 MB
- Update Date:
- oBytes, LLC
- In-App Purchases:
Pro Upgrade - Custom Counters $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it