If you like Sokoban type games or sliding puzzler maze games, you are definitely going to love Dungeons & Zombies! Act quickly, they're coming to get you ... Barbara!
Dungeons & Zombies is based on Mark Richardson's game called Gobble Rush. Your aim is to swipe your hero to get to the exit (marked as a stairs) at the end of each stage without being gobbled by the walking deads that will charge at you like bulls if you enter their line of sight. What's neat about Dungeons & Zombies is how satisfying its puzzle solving really is, encouraging you to carefully study each level layout to pick your way through.
- Addictive and challenging game-play for all ages.
- Sliding puzzler: simple one finger control.
- More than 120 levels (60 are free)
- Increasing difficulty to keep you both challenged and entertained.
- No moves limit! No time limit! Play at your own pace.
- Mind-bending experience for puzzle lovers (sokoban, maze).
- Can be played offline
- SOLUTION: your last resort when you are stuck
- RESTART: Made a mistake? Don't worry, you can start over and over
- UX tweaks
- UX tweaks
- 88.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Jacek Zielinski
Safe to Download