ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
We have everything in abundance and yet sometimes the feeling: Maybe less would be more? Satisfaction, happiness, love and lasting joy will not grow with the prosperity. How could we live better and more relaxed? What do we really need? According to a survey of the Allensbach Institute, many would like to live easier. But what is meant by a simpler life? And how can it succeed?
einfach leben offers answers to this longing - A letter from Anselm Grün. The magazine inspired to make everyday life more conscious, mindful and better. Life should not only be mastered, but also filled with meaning. einfach leben means living healthier and finding the balance of body and soul. Do not get bogged down and disperse, but focus on the essentials. Find out what really is good for us and deal with what releases positive energies.
Author of the texts is the famous Benedictine monk Father Anselm Grün. The Benedictine Father is known to many people as a speaker on spiritual topics, spiritual adviser and trainer of meditation courses, contemplation and fasting. Even more as an author of spiritual books. Anselm Grün takes up situations of everyday life and gives them a deeper meaning with the help of the spiritual tradition and the wisdom of life. For concrete problems and questions of life Father Anselm shows helpful solutions. Meditative texts, impulses, inspiring thoughts, wisdom, rituals and interviews with authors of the present complete the monthly letter.
einfach leben appears twelve times a year, in the form of ten monthly letters and two thematic issues. The richly illustrated monthly letters are dedicated to concrete and very different aspects of life art, spirituality and lifestyle. einfach leben now exists for over ten years. The great response to the magazine and Anselm Grün's special combination of art of living, life coaching, wisdom and spirituality make einfach leben to a success story.
OTHER IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS
• Let Anselm Grün accompany you in your everyday life
• Valuable tips and impulses for a balanced and happy life and your own personal "time out"
• Distance yourself and learn Inspiration
• Find relaxation in everyday life through guided meditation and other exercises
• Detox your life and relax with exercises like zen, yoga and other training
• Keep track of life issues that are personally important to you
• Calm down and find the balance of body and soul for yourself
• MBSR: exercises and practical tips for mindfulness stress management to help overcome life's challenges including anxiety, stress, burnout or pain
• All monthly and thematic issues as ePaper
• Richly illustrated theme books with topics like "Time for breaks" or "The power of silence"
• Read comfortably mobile at any time - also offline (after download)
• Comfortable ePaper Reader
• Multimedia enrichment, such as inspiring picture galleries and videos
• All issues are fully searchable
• Navigate through the table of contents or the page overview
• Bookmark your favorite pages
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Send us your Feedback. Or do you have any questions? Our customer service is always happy to help: email@example.com
TRY FOR FREE
Try one issue of einfach leben for free in the app - Just download it and read it for free!
As an annual subscription you get two free issues on your tablet / smartphone. Further information about the subscription can be found here: abo.einfachlebenbrief.de
Each issue of einfach leben is also available as an in-app purchase.
Forget Buddha and start to discover einfach leben as ePaper - mobile reading made easy!
Simply live. Every day.
- 59.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Verlag Herder GmbH
Safe to Download