farMove is used in government-funded transportation studies to collect travel data to help understand how, when, where, and why people travel. farMove is only usable by people participating in these studies because it requires an authorization code (supplied separately) to login. farMove is a version of rMove used for long distance travel studies.
Your participation helps planners anticipate, prioritize, and plan future transportation needs for your community. Please visit our support website for more information including:
• More information about how to participate in our studies, including FAQs
• A privacy and data security policy showing how we will protect your information
• How transportation planners and decision-makers will use the data
• How to leave us feedback for improving the app
Disclaimer: This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
- Fixed address search bar problem.
- 73.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download