The essential tool for everyone who has to do with the conception, design and programming of apps: Check fonts the easy way – with Font Finder you can explore not only the properties of the various fonts build in iOS but your own fonts without the need to install them on the device. Just copy the font files easily with iTunes into the app’s Documents folder or send them to yourself as mail. Open the attachement by choosing Font Finder. You can then compare, analyze, choose or just look at the fonts.
Different filters help you to hide those fonts you are not interested in and emphasize your favorite ones. In addition, size as well as the background and text color can be choosen or defined at will. Try the new iOS 7 Text Kit styles such as justification, automatic hyphenation, different line spacing and indentation of the first line and much more. The current setting is automatically loaded the next time you start the app.
A surprising number of system fonts include, for example, old-style numbers, which are significantly easier to read in long texts than the usual table digits. Fonts with missing or broken special characters can sort out quickly. In addition to various predefined texts, you can also enter new or to replace the built-in blind texts against your own.
Font Finder is a very useful tool for all iOS developers, typo and graphic designers who are dealing daily with typography. Type First! - since iOS 7 typography is the most important design element that will continuously replace the graphics. The Font Finder actually goes, apart from its app icon, entirely without bitmaps - and helps you to increase your knowledge about fonts and to develop the optimal typography for your apps.
– More Type Tips for precise Typography
– In App Purchase: Unlock Keycaps Font
- Collapse/expand button in the navigation bar.
– Remove user defined texts that are no longer needed.
– Hide/show “Smart Grid”.
– On the iPad: “Font Wheel” to select a font.
– “Type Tipps”: Shortcuts for correct typographie.
- Special marking and a separate filter for fonts from the Documents folder.
- Send fonts as ttf or otf files via email. Open the attachments with Font Finder. The fonts are automatically copied to the documents folder and are visible inside the app.
- Replace the predefined dummy texts in Documents folder via iTunes with your own texts.
- Use the new text Kit Styles for justification, automatic hyphenation, different line spacing, spacing above and below paragraphs and indentation of the first line - and use the new features of iOS 7’s Text Kit framework in your apps.
- 2.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Ivo Wessel
- In-App Purchases:
Keycaps Font $9.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it