Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is not so easy to conquer for Civil Engineering students, a candidate needs to be focused throughout the year in order to score good in the examination. GATE CE 2017 Exam Prep is one of the most required tool for better preparation as it offers the best available mock tests and practice tests for both technical and non technical section preparation. Civil Engineering students can also interact with other candidates through discussion forums to share exam preparation tips, important news related to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering like examination notification, admit cards and result declaration schedule.
Key Features of GATE CE 2017 Exam Prep:
1. Complete Mock Tests for Civil Engineering covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Civil Engineering students.
5. Review all attempted questions.
Similar to the actual Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Civil Engineering, GATE CE 2017 Exam Prep will test your prowess in both general aptitude and engineering section. Prep App also provides instant reports with score, speed and accuracy allowing the candidates to adjudge their progress and get performance enhanced well before appearing in the examination.
Syllabus and Topics covered in the GATE CE 2017 Exam Prep App:-
1. Engineering Mathematics:- Linear algebra, calculus, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equation, probability and statistics & numerical methods.
2. General Aptitude:- English grammar, sentence completion, verbal analogies, critical reasoning and verbal deduction & idioms and phrases.
3. Civil Engineering:- Structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, water resources engineering, environmental engineering, transportation engineering and geomatics engineering.
Just like every year, GATE-2017 will also take place in the month of January/February 2017. Online Applications are expected to begin in October 2016. With a question bank of over thousand questions, which include all sample papers, previous year papers and other important Civil Engineering questions, GATE CE 2017 Exam Prep App can be the best way to practice and prepare for the examination.
So don’t let the days to pass without preparation, start practicing Civil Engineering mock tests. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!
- 3.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download