You can now see all of the games in your collection by clicking "view all" on the collection section in your profile.We've also squashed some bugs and added a new onboarding flow for new members.
This update fixes the issue with logins that a lot of people have been experiencing. We've also added usernames and profile images to the lists when viewing what lists a game is included in.
Ratings and Reviews are finally out of Early Access! You can now tell the world what you thought about your favorite games!
Fixed a bug that was introduced in the last update that made list organization useless. It's better now! :)
You can now upload a profile image directly through the app!We've also gone and cleaned up the list organization page and fixed some bugs related to navigation, and stale information.
This update paves the way for Ratings and Reviews (Finally!!!). It also increases discoverability by letting you see all of the lists that a game is included on. Enjoy!
This update fixes a few bugs and updates the error reporter for better... error.... reporting.....
You can now see who is playing a specific game when you are on the game details page. We also fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash when viewing a list with no games in it.
- New tab bar look- Updated fonts to be more consistent throughout the app- Improved the base performance of the app with other various fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented closing the screenshots page
- Added an easter egg! Let us know if you find it!
We've enabled ranked lists!
You can now re-order your custom lists and show which games are really your favorite.
- When you click the "Beaten" count on your profile, you can now see the play status for those games. (Beaten or Completed)
- Fixed a layout issue on the Trending Games list
- Fixed various error-raising bugs