Gocardio is 100% free.
Gocardio turns your iPhone in the most simple and versatile coach.
No more struggling thru complicated menus and hidden panels: Gocardio has a very friendly user interface.
Gocardio has everything you need on a single screen.
You can monitor, save and compare all the workouts in your personal diary and then easily share the results on your Facebook timeline.
Gocardio will improve the way you train and impress you with its easy of use.
Forget the old sports application: start Gocardio and be immediately ready for your workout.
Gocardio checks all the elements including the GPS signal and the GO button on the control panel lights up to let you know that you can start training.
Whether you're going out for a long run or a quick session of cardio workout in the gym, tracking your progress you will never be easier !!
Are you a fan of running?
Do you like to long bike rides?
Do you love a grueling cardio sessions in the gym?
Gocardio is your application!
You can run until you have the strength, ride as far as you legs stand, but don’t forget to start Gocardio.
Whatever your favorite sport is, Gocardio will count calories burned, mileage, uptime, your average heart rate, tracking your route on the map.
- 100% Free.
- Simple, intuitive and instantlyavailable: 6 keys to configure, 1 to start the training session.
- Forecast to 3 hours.
- Map of your position in the foreground.
- 12 skins to display your workout according to your tastes. Map, cardio or both? Using Gocardio you’ll always find the right skin for your workout!
- 10 Voice Feedback: detailed information on your training from 15" to 3'.
- Auto Pause: turn it on to evaluate the real-time training; turn it off if you are joining a race.
- 8 different Facebook post available . If you like to share your result sonFacebook, Gocardio lets you to choose the right one according to the training and data that youwant to share.
- Workout Summary: outdoor temperature, humidity, session duration, average and maximum heart rate, calories burned, distance traveled, graphics and split.
- Detailed charts and always on: information on pace and speed, HR and elevation gap.
- Monthly Workout Log.
- Detailed and interactive maps: routes, pace, HR and steps mileage.
- You can use any of the cardio BLE devices on the market to track your heart rate information (Look at the current list of compatible devices on http://gocard.io).
WARNING: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- 103.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Big Box S.r.l.
Safe to Download